torsdag den 29. juni 2023

Word Games ~ Words for Wednesday 2

The Wordle of Wednesday was an answer to one of the words in Hilary Melton-Butcher's first batch of words. I cheated in as far as I solved it (in last try) in one browser, and then fooled around with synonyms in another. This means that this is a screenshot of Wednesday's Wordle, and the reason why I only publish now, when hopefully it is not Wednesday any more even in the last possible place, if my maths are correct.
  Maybe I can do the same for more of the Words in the coming days.

Clawing
Sunglasses
Landscape
Grandee
Anodyne  

    And/or
Descriptive
Resilience
Country
Slice
Finger

4 kommentarer:

  1. This is clever, fun and a very different take of W4W. Thank you.

    SvarSlet
  2. I am not good at word games. Like COUNTDOWN on UK TV.

    God bless.

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.