onsdag den 31. maj 2023

Catch Up :: Sunday Selection, Poetry Monday & Colour of May - All on a Wednesday

Time for one humongous Catch-up post.

I went for a walk in my garden, admiring the lushness, the greenness, the colours, the growing, the May in short. And I realized that all this grew, thrived, sprouted, bloomed, because of compost!
Here is my May Green, Sunday Selection, Compost-Poetry all rolled into one on a Wednesday.

Berries,



















rhubarbs,
and tomatoes,














Flax, and















grapes - Yay!
and potatoes.




















Flowers red, and















white and blue,


Kiwis,



















herbs and
(no photo,
as we all know
how weeds look)

all weeds too .


Oh, yes, evrything grow - thanks to compost!
And the stalks and the weed
To my chicken I feed,
so I get all my
EGGS
thanks to compost!















And in almost every photo in this post there's loads of  May Green.

10 kommentarer:

  1. WHAT a beautiful catch up post and garden. Hooray for compost - and we have several compost tumblers.

    SvarSlet
  2. Så fin din have er og med dejlige grøntsager på vej - det er virkelig en smuk årstid.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ja, det er lige nu, haven er bedst, alt er lovende, nyudsprunget og fint.

      Slet
  3. Wonderful! Your garden is a delight, and so is your picture poem catch up post.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you. It was a pleasure writing it - once I had the idea.

      Slet
  4. I LOVE this post! Everything so green and growing and those delicious eggs. Things are still green here in Australia, but the leaves are gone from my baby fig tree and no vegetables are growing in my patch. Maybe the potatoes are doing their thing under the potting soil. But I did scoop up a lot of fallen leaves and throw them onto the garden as free mulch and they will become compost as the worms work on them I guess.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Worm compost is the very best, and potatoed grow for as long as they think they have enough dayligth, so I suppose you'll still be able to harvest some.

      Slet
  5. I love your garden Charlotte, rich in vegetation. And those eggs! I miss my farm eggs which I would get from a neighbour. Nothing like the taste!
    XO
    WWW

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Those eggs are so good, I wisjh I could send you some via the 'net.

      Slet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.