onsdag den 12. maj 2021

Words for Wednesday -- May 11

This May the Words for Wednesday are over at MessyMimi's Meanderings's blog. We were given:

experiment
worker
final
mosquito
salesperson
address
    and/or one or both of these phrases:
there’s no I in team
in a pickle

Remember to go back, read other peoples' stories there or follow their links back. And please place a comment after reading. Challenges like this one thrives on interaction.

Also on Messymimi's blog is a list, in fact several, of things big and small happening, celebrated, commemorated or not on today's date. She has a short notice today: Limerick Day -- birth anniversary of Edward Lear. This inspired me to try my hand at limericking. 


There was a young lady from Mickle
Who often was sat in a pickle:
"Mosquitoes come by
They bite me and fly
And leaves me an itch and a tickle."

4 kommentarer:

  1. Love your limerick.
    Loathe 'squitoes who bring me up in welts which last days.

    SvarSlet
  2. Wonderful!!! That's such a smart way to use the words, i like it.

    SvarSlet
  3. I love it :)
    Short and sweet.

    SvarSlet
  4. Thank you all. It seems that mosquitoes are mankind's true enemy.

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.