onsdag den 14. august 2019

The Words for Words for Wednesday - no Story

In August the words for Wednesday are given to us by River at Drifting through Life
It's not that the words are not inspiring. I just seem to suffer from some sort of writers' block. The words and photos to go with them are good, and I don't think that anybody should be deterred from seeing them because of my shortcomings, so here goes: 

This weeks words are a couple of lines from books she has read:

1. "then I was going to bed, where I planned to stay until Christmas"
     and
2. "I'm always careful," I said calmly, stepping straight into a puddle.
      and this photo from her sister-in-law when she was in Europe several years ago










A week ago she gave us these enticing words:

1. derision
2. mendacious
3. plethora
4. manuscripts
5. unfamiliar
6. gently
     and/or:

1. vaguely
2. expression
3. ornamental
4. peppermint
5. spinning
6. narrowed

     and yet another photo.


I have to get writing again!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Sometimes the muse wanders off on pursuits of her ownl. When you (and she) are ready, I will be very glad to read whatever you write.

    SvarSlet
  2. If you are not inspired right now, save the words for later. The inspiration will come back.

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.