Dear readers and co-bloggers. Once again we're waiting for the blogrolls to update. If you think I'm slow in commenting this might be why.
Thank you.
:)
But you got it, and I’ll bet it did make you smile.
It sure did make me smile! (Reposted, as it disappeared in thin air first time)
I got it in 4. Love these daily puzzles along with my lexulous games.XOWWW
I love those too, I solve it in Danish as well.
Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar, og prøver at svare på alle kommentarer .I am grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
Thank you.
SvarSlet:)
SletBut you got it, and I’ll bet it did make you smile.
SvarSletIt sure did make me smile!
Slet(Reposted, as it disappeared in thin air first time)
I got it in 4. Love these daily puzzles along with my lexulous games.
SvarSletXO
WWW
I love those too, I solve it in Danish as well.
Slet