Dear readers and co-bloggers. Once again we're waiting for the blogrolls to update. If you think I'm slow in commenting this might be why.
My little Annie would point at it and simply say, "Pink!"
So would I. The namings of this randomizer is a bit over the top, but it's the best for a big palette of random colours ;)
I agree with Annie "Pink!" the twins would love it and also call it pink. With winter coming on in Australia there won't be many flowers around in this shade.
I was wrong, I went for a walk and I found this colour 😀
Super - and you're welcome to call it pink like the twins - I would too.
Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar, og prøver at svare på alle kommentarer .I am grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
My little Annie would point at it and simply say, "Pink!"
SvarSletSo would I. The namings of this randomizer is a bit over the top, but it's the best for a big palette of random colours ;)
SletI agree with Annie "Pink!" the twins would love it and also call it pink. With winter coming on in Australia there won't be many flowers around in this shade.
SvarSletI was wrong, I went for a walk and I found this colour 😀
SvarSletSuper - and you're welcome to call it pink like the twins - I would too.
Slet