torsdag den 2. maj 2024

Ⓐ - Ⓩ ~ Reflections 2
The Questions List from the Challenge Home Page

Check out my Reflection Post 1
 
-- Ⓐ - Ⓩ -- UPDATE -- Ⓐ - Ⓩ --
  • Did you win?
    - Yes!

    • Did you post an alphabet of letter-inspired posts?
      - Yes - all of them - for the first time ever!

    • Did you HOP to other A to Z participants?
      - Not as many as I would have liked - See Reflection post 1!

  • Do you believe your blog saw an increase in traffic and comments during April 2024?
    - A few

    • Did you check the MasterList to be sure your entry was correct?
      - Yes!

  • Do you feel the A to Z Team (Arlee Bird, J Lenni Dorner, Zalka Csenge Virág, John Holton, Jayden R Vincente, and Ronel) supported you, your blog, and this challenge enough in 2024? 
    - Hmm, Yes. I think it's not their job to visit all  blogs, but to make the challenge run smoothly.

    • What changes do you hope the team might consider for next year?
      - More 'policing' of the Master list - See Reflection post 1!
      - Making the Master list simpler and combine with the theme reveal. Two lists are one too many.
      - Make the links in the Master list take me to the blog proper, not to a redirection page.

    • Did you use the http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/2024-graphics.html Graphics page?
      - I only discovered it today, else I would have.

      • Is the HTML useful to you?
        - Yes!

      • Are there any other images or graphics the team could offer to help you?
        - An alternative, light colouration. I disliked this years graphics, as can be seen from me not using them.
        - Letters with transparent background to be placed over my own picture would be great. 

    • Any suggestions for the team?
      - As already said, a simplification and combining of the Team Reveal and Master lists.
      - And please, keep this a blogging Challenge!

    • Any thanks?
      - Yes! To the team for creating this challenge, for my normal readers for their never failing support, and to new visitors for every comment they have left.

    • Any requests for the 2025 team's theme? (The posts you'll see on this site in April.)
      - A broad one.

    • Any post ideas or requests for our monthly posts on the blog from June to February?
      - Yes. I loved your Zip through Autumn post idea for the autumn of 2022 - something like this on a monthly - or even weekly base - would be great!

    • Have you followed the social media of the A to Z Challenge?
      - NO!

  • What was your favorite comment left by another A to Z participant on your blog during the challenge? 🏆
    - I can't say. All were good, I had none of the "Nice post, please visit my blog" variety this year.

  • Did any other A to Z participant make you and your blog feel especially valued this year?
    - All, who commented.

  • Do you have a favorite blog that you found during the challenge this year?
    - Honourable mentioning to The Curry Apple Orchard that had me waiting for new posts.

  • Do you feel you had a positive impact on the Blogging Community during the hop?
    - No, unfortunately not.

  • Did you invite or encourage any other bloggers to join the challenge?
    - No

  • Have you learned anything because of the #AtoZChallenge?
    - Yes I have ;)

  • Did you use a theme in 2024? Any thoughts on themes?
    - Yes, I used a theme: Apprentices of Unicorn Farm. I like themes but with large possibility for variety

  • Was taking part in the challenge a positive experience for you and your blog?
    - For me, yes, I got a lot written, I would probably not else have done. My blog won't divulge its feelings on this.

  • Consider the significance of the April Blogging from A to Z Challenge, our values (community and inclusion), and your feelings about the experience. How may this influence your future blogging, learning, or actions?
    - No changes, I'll keep on blogging as I have done for 12 years now.

  • Any other thoughts, feelings, and reactions to the #AtoZChallenge 2024?
    - If sign up was easier, maybe some of the "unofficial" participants would sign up.

  • Will you consider doing the challenge again next year?
    - Maybe - it depends on the Theme, and my time.

6 kommentarer:

  1. I thought about answering these answers but I just don't want to. You did say some of the things I wanted.

    This is a challenge, not some life-changing task but I guess it's sort of a big deal if you finish the challenge because it is a challenge to post (almost) every day if you usually don't like I do.

    Have a lovely day.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, yes I agree, a challenge, not a life-changing task. But sort of big deal anyways ;)

      Slet
  2. Your answers are excellent and much more succinct and to the point than mine would be.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you - I worked like forever on making them clear and short. So thanks again.

      Slet
  3. HTML? I will never understand that. NEVER.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. When I began blogging, I said the same. Then Blogger ran amok, and I learned ;)

      Slet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.