søndag den 2. januar 2022

Christmas Presents --- Sunday Selection

  Sunday Selections was originally begun by Kim of Frogpondsrock, as an ongoing meme where participants could post previously unused photos languishing in their files
  The meme was then continued by River at Drifting through life. Sadly she has stepped aside, and Elephant's Child has accepted the mantle.
   The rules are so simple as to be almost non-existent. Post some photos under the title Sunday Selections and link back to Elephant's Child.

And as Jude from Life in Colour is taking a break I defined my own January colour: BLUE

My 2021 Christmas presents in photos:
The most childish one -
a year of old Donald Ducks from my early childhood.

The most teaching.

The most challenging

The most practical - and it's BLUE!

The tastiest - Cloudberry jam

The funniest
- I learned a lot already!

The prettiest!

7 kommentarer:

  1. WONDERFUL gifts. I hope your day matched and surpassed them. We don't have cloudberries here (or not by that name) and I don't know the jam.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. No, you do not have cloudberries, I feel sorry for you! They are called a number of other names - in Danish they are Multebær: You can look at them here. They are at their southern limit here in Denmark, and grow in the Northern hemisphere only. And some say it's an squired taste. We actually also had a bottle of cloudberry liquor, which I like just as much!

      Slet
  2. Those are excellent gifts! Cloudberries sound like they should taste delightful, whatever they are.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you - they do, for you it would be a Canandian delicatesse ;)

      Slet
  3. I haven't seen Donald Duck books since we had comics as kids! I remember the cartoons on television too, but Bugs Bunny was more prolific, Daffy Duck too. All the gifts are excellent.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. In Denmark it's the other way around ;) Bugs Bunny and Daffy exsist, but Donald Duck is The One ;)
      Thank you. I had good gifts this Christmas ;)

      Slet
  4. Such sweet and thoughtful gifts! Covering every aspect! Well done indeed!

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.