1. Januar 20015: Solopgang/solnedgang: 8:44/15:43, dagens længde 6:59, tiltaget 0:08
Thaw, behold the sad remains of our snowmen.
2. januar: Solopgang/solnedgang: 8:44/15:44, dagens længde 7:00, tiltaget 0:09
Our local pond, what a contrast to my snowy pfoto from last week
Marsupilami making meringues with egg whites from our own hens. They were pink and tasty.
It was very windy. The birch belongs to our neighbour, and the branches were almost horizontal.
3. januar: Solopgang/solnedgang: 8:44/15:45, dagens længde 7:01, tiltaget 0:10
Today Pirate took Frederik the mouse shopping. He was very comfortable in Pirate's pocket.
Taking a mouse shopping means that you just have to buy a cheese with big holes.
4. januar: Solopgang/solnedgang: 8:44/15:47, dagens længde 7:03, tiltaget 0:12
On our way to mass, we passed a closed down shop, the posters in the windows showed a blue umbrella. After reading tjhe poter, I discovered that this umbrella originally was green with pink spots. As it is now, it's perfect for my haiku collection, the tentative title is Blue Umbrella. I've been playing with the poster, but not changed the coour much.
5. januar: Solopgang/solnedgang: 8:43/15:48, dagens længde 7:05, tiltaget 0:14
The full Moon lit everything. The clouds came and went, here's a charmingly clouded moment.
6. januar - hellig tre kongers dag: Solopgang/solnedgang: 8:43/15:50, dagens længde
7:07, tiltaget 0:16
January 6th. The tree has been lit one last time, and Marsupilami shows off his bag of Christmas candy. We also had a smallish gift each.
Vores julekrybbe - den bliver stående indtil vi har fejret Herrens dåb på søndag. Legoet er Piratens idé, det er nyt for mig at der groede bananpalmer i Betlehem.
Our nativity. It will remain here until we have celebrated the Baptism of Our Lord next Sunday. The Llego is an addition by the Pirate. I never knev they had bananas growing in Betlehem.