mandag den 21. oktober 2024

Poetry Monday :: Apple :: Not Poetry

Posted one minute to midnight for reasons that will become obvious further down.

Today's topic is Apple. I was not able to write any poems, but last Wednesday the prompt for 365 Days of Drawing Prompts was Apples and I drew a couple of grungy apples, grungy being the InkTober prompt of the day. I'm trying to teach myself drawing in ink + one colour and cross hatching. At least it's fun. The colour here is not very obvious, a very pale tan.


A bit more than a year ago, I tried to make the Wordle of the relevant day fit the topic of either Poetry Monday or the Words for Wednesday. Today I tried to simply use Apple as the first guess - it went surprisingly well.

I've tried to find out if this Wordle is still accessible after my midnight and failed to find anything conclusive ... but ... if you still have not solved the Wordle for October 21st and can and want to, do not scroll down.

*
**
***


***
**
*


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar, og prøver at svare på alle kommentarer .

I am grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.