mandag den 18. marts 2024

Poetry Monday :: Meaning :: Updated

Poetry Monday is a challenge, normally hosted by Diane at On the Border. But from Monday, January 8, 2024, Messymimi and I have conspired to keep the chair warm for her, as she's taking a break due to health issues. We will each set the topics for one month, I began with January, Mimi supplied for February, and so on until Diane returns.

Today is
Meaning.

And oops I did it again. I wrote a poem in my mind yesterday evening, thinking I sure would remember it.

I forgot all about it while sleeping and visiting the dentist this morning. And by all I mean ALL. Normally I do remember a line or two, and even what it was about, but this time around it evaporated in its entirety.

I'll try and write a new poem today, while biking, working an knitting. But as my brain now feels as empty as a pauper's purse, please do not hold your breath.

--
Meaning --

I'm sorry. I wrote the most corny poem ever. I cannot find anything else inside my brain.

Love gives meaning to every thing
Love sealed with a golden ring
Gives meaning to aching
Gives meaning to making
and even to baking.
 
 - - - - -

Next Monday: Happy news

4 kommentarer:

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.