mandag den 25. marts 2024

Poetry Monday :: Happy News

Poetry Monday is a challenge, normally hosted by Diane at On the Border. But from Monday, January 8, 2024, Messymimi and I have conspired to keep the chair warm for her, as she's taking a break due to health issues. We will each set the topics for one month, I began with January, Mimi supplied for February, and so on until Diane returns.

Today is
Happy News.

Next Mondauy Mimi
is once again taking over with her prompts: Shelf (Apr. 1), Order (Apr. 8), Tape
 (Apr. 15), Running (Apr. 22), and Quiet (Apr. 29). I look forward to this, as I have had a hard time using my own.


Happy news is what we need
Lots of happy news indeed.
Happy news for you and me,
Happy news for land and sea,
For the bee and for the tree
and for prisoners and free.

Soon it will be Easter time,
Once again the bells will chime.
With this little poem of mine
I wish you all a lot of rhyme,
Lots of love, and lots of time
With your loved ones, and some wine.

 - - - - -

Next Monday  Shelf

4 kommentarer:

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.