torsdag den 3. januar 2019

Back to the Classics - January.

Today - on J.R.R. Tolkien's 127 birthday I rolled my die 12 and got a 2.

2 means: A 20th Century Classic. Any classic book originally published between 1900 and 1969. 


Actually any of Tolkien's books would do, but I have been haunted by The Trapp Family Singers by Maria Augusta von Trapp for the last 14 days or so. I've been desperately searching the internet for the title of this book in Danish - I know I have it somewhere - and now I found it: Familien Trapp. A photo will follow later, as the Sun has set now.

Books and Chocolate

I think we all know The Sound of Music. This is the book - the real story - behind the musical. As I've told before, I too had been sitting on the green benches in Salzburg, looking up at kloster Nonnberg, the nunnery over the city, wondering if my future lay there. I hope to find much both  known and new in the book. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.