fredag den 1. september 2017

Our Lady of the Southern Cross

“You will receive power when the Holy Sprit has come upon you; and you will be my witnesses.” (Acts 1:8)

Mary, you are the mother of Jesus, our Lord
Your presence in the upper room inspired the first disciples
to trust completely in the promise of the Risen Christ:
I now consecrate myself to you
under the title of Our Lady of the Southern Cross, Help of Christians,
so that I might be a witness to your Son Jesus in the power of His Spirit.
Mary, teach me to be attentive to the voice of God in silence
and to live a life of service in truth, joy and peace. Amen.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.