onsdag den 24. april 2024

Words for Wednesday :: April 24 :: The Words

 This challenge started a long time ago. Now it has turned into a movable feast with Elephant's Child as our coordinator; and the Words are provided by a number of people.

The general idea of this challenge is to make us write. Poems, stories, subtitles, tales, jokes, haiku, crosswords, puns, ... you're the boss.
Use all Words, some Words, one Word, or even none of them if that makes your creative juices flow. Anything goes, only please nothing rude or vulgar.

 It is also a challenge, where the old saying
"The more the merrier" holds true.

So please, remember to follow the links, go back and read other peoples' stories. And please leave a comment after reading. Challenges like this one thrive on interaction, feedback and encouragement. And we ALL need encouragement.

-- 🏅 --

The Words for the Wednesdays in April are provided by
Elephant's Child.

For today we had:

    Foxglove
    Summer
    Missing
    Event
    South

And this photo
   

I have been busy elsewhere and writing the last A-Z chapters - alas these words did not fit today.
I hope to use them in some coming chapters as they sure fit the contents much better than last Wednesday's. 

12 kommentarer:

  1. I really hope you can find a way to make them fit.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am trying - on or two words a day should be doable.

      Slet
    2. EC's comment was marked as spam on May 2nd!

      Slet
  2. If the point of the words is to spark your creativity so you write, not always necessarily use them all, they do their job when you are just thinking about them and then writing.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks,, this is what I did. I added an extra sentence for the last word. I'm sure it works even better now.

      Slet
  3. I agree, the more we write and interact the better.
    I'll try to write in those words myself over the weekend.
    Thanks for the reminder!
    Have a nice day!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Happy to remind you of this fun! I'll be over and check tomorrow when it rains ;)

      Slet
    2. And oops, I tried reading your blog, but I cannot, as I do not read modern Greek at all.

      Slet
  4. By happy coincidence this week's words and picture fit perfectly with something I had already been writing on Tuesday night.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I hope to read this soon. Lucky you. I think I have all the words fit in now.

      Slet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.