søndag den 7. august 2022

Sunday Selecction -- Happy Edition

Yesterday we were in Copenhagen for an ordination. A young man we know and cherish was made a priest.
It was one of the best days in my life, and I'm still not quite touching the ground when walking.

While I have almost no photos from yesterday - at the church, I was too busy being there, and later I soaked my camera, it will survive, but all photos were fuzzy - I suceeded in snapping some funny posters at the place where the reception aftewards was being held.


This would be just about my favourite tree ever.

6 kommentarer:

  1. Thank you for sharing some quirky fun from your wonderful day.

    SvarSlet
  2. May your young friend have a blessed life and be a blessing.

    That tree would be magnificent!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you for your well-wishes, he is much appreciated, and much needed in a situation like ours (largest diocese in sq. km. and one of the smallest in numbers).
      I would love a clipping of this tree, but can it stand the frost, I wonder ;)

      Slet
  3. A sushi tree! More correctly a Nori Roll tree, since sushi is actually raw fish.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hehe, Nori rolls indeed on the tree, but the nigiri has already been picked.
      And I hate to be a besserwisser, but sushi is historically not raw fish but fish preserved with rice and salt. From this today's sushi developed by re-adding the rice, wiht added vingar-salt-sugar mixture to ape the taste.

      Slet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.