torsdag den 1. februar 2018

Words for Wednesday 31. January


For the last time the The Words for Wednesday is hosted by Letting the Words Escape. Today's (or rather this Wednesday's) words are:


bloody
confidence
ranger
Apollo
submarine
Byron

and/or

dictionary
groundhog
dancing
rain
silent
Germany

I don't rigtly know what happened here. These words and my sons' homework, make sentences with these words, somehow spliced themselves in my mind. This happened:
 
Two mini-novellas - almost.

I have no bloody conficdence in rangers, Byron blurted. I'd rather enter the Apollo space shuttle than this darned submarine.

Groundhog day found us dancing in the silent rain, wishing we were still in Germany.


2 kommentarer:

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.