The original Words for Wednesday was begun by Delores and eventually taken over as a moveable feast with many participants supplying the Words.
When Delores closed her blog forever due to other problems, Elephant's Child (Sue) took over the role of coordinator.
Now, after Sue's demise, River has taken the mantle of coordinator upon her shoulders.
No matter what, how, where or who the aim of the words is to encourage
us to write. Poems, stories, subtitles, tales, jokes, haiku, crosswords,
puns, ... you're the boss.
Use all Words, some Words, one Word, or even none of them if that makes
your creative juices flow. Anything goes, only please nothing rude or
vulgar.
This month the words are given by me (Charlotte - MotherOwl) and can be found at River's blog: Drifting through Life
If you are posting an entry on your own blog, please leave a comment
on River's blog, then we can come along and read it and add a few
encouraging words.
It is also a challenge, where the old saying "The more the merrier" holds true.
So Please,
remember to follow the links, go back and read other peoples' stories.
And please leave a comment after reading. Challenges like this one
thrives on interaction, feedback and encouragement. And we ALL need
encouragement.
And for today we were given:
Spice,
Think,
Scissors,
Glue,
Numbers,
Glum
and/or
Patch,
Banana,
Evening,
Lamp,
Shady,
Golden
As I'm still suffering from a hex making my Wednesdays busy, it is now Thursday. Another Here and now, describing my busy Wednesday.
Wednesday I went to town early. I did not go by bike, as it was raining and windy. First on the program was an hour's PE, then shopping for spices, yoghurt, granola and a new hairclip for me. My daughter accidentally took off with the only working one, I had. I think that working with scissors, glue, paint and cleaning solutions, climbing up and down furniture and ladders with my hair hanging down, could lead to any number of mishaps and accidents, I had to find a new one and now foresaw the glum prospect of trawling all the smart-ass shops in town. Luckily I decided to visit a second hand store and found two! hairclips small enough for my thin and slippery hair.
After a knitting circle meeting - which was very nice, involving cake, lots of talking, new books to peruse - and naturally knitting - I returned home in the late afternoon.
Then I downloaded a bothersome patch for some computer troubles, drank coffee with hubby, ate a banana, jumped into my "dirty clothes" put one of the new hairclips in my hair and scrubbed, rinsed off and painted our bathroom. It's not big, but I last painted it over 30 years ago, when first we moved in here. It was in need of a repaint. It was evening before I was done.
Then we ate leftovers from yesterday, and sat a bit by lamplight drinking a cup of tea while watching the shades grow deeper and darker as the golden sun set. I installed the patch, almost swearing over the lots of bugs and unwieldy solutions. Then i went out in the semi dark garden, closing greenhouse, garden gates, and chicken coop - it was time for bed.
No time for writing.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar, og prøver at svare på alle kommentarer .
I am grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.