tirsdag den 8. november 2022

Blogger!

Someone at the Blogger Help Community helped me getting my sidebars back.
Now EC is telling us she ccannot comment on blogs with embedded comments, and other commenting they can't either. I will change my comment form to the not-embedded one; even if I do not like pop-up commenting, I like no comments even less. Hope this helps.


Normal MotherOwl blogging soon to resume, just now feathers are ruffled and cleaning and putting away have to be done after the exhibition.

5 kommentarer:

  1. Blogger is acting up again. I can comment on blogs with embedded comments but only if I'm commenting on a browser that is not firefox. Right now, I'm using Chrome. Hope this gets fixed soon because I don't like popup comments either as you cannot reply to comments beneath the original comment.

    Have a lovely day.

    SvarSlet
  2. Thank you. I have changed to pop-up comments (hopefully temporarily) too.
    And as a separate issue I cannot give blogger any feedback at the moment.
    Sigh.

    SvarSlet
  3. As much as i dislike the pop-up comments, i'll change it if EC cannot comment, especially as tomorrow is Wednesday.

    SvarSlet
  4. I hope you all get things fixed satisfactorily soon. the issue seems to be different browsers, with blogger not working with this one or that one at odd times. I wish they could all just sort it out and leave it working.
    I didn't notice your sidebars had gone.

    SvarSlet
  5. Love your explanation. I am not surprised you are tired to the bone, and hope you recover quickly.
    At the moment I mostly can comment again - but the problem keeps returning.

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.