mandag den 19. august 2019

Poetry Monday :: Camping

From Jenny of Procrastinating Donkey via Diane of On the Alberta/Montana Border we are given this week's topic in a rhyme. And the topic is Camping.

Camping - I know we all expect something about tents, camp stoves, sleeping bags et cetera. No, not going to happen. As you migth have understood from my recent posts, I presently reside in a world, where "camping" has a whole 'nother meaning.


I just walked here, peaceful as you please.
You came sneaking from behind, killing me with ease.
And now ... you're camping my corpse!

I just sat here waiting for a rare to spawn.
And now you sit here too, waiting on my lawn
Bugger all - you're gonna camp my horse!

Corpse Camping


6 kommentarer:

  1. Now that is use of camping which is completely new to me...

    SvarSlet
  2. I have a bout twenty kids who would be right into this kind of 'camping'! Well done!

    SvarSlet
  3. That kind of camping is what my kids understand, although Little Girl, when she has her military duty, does a lot of the other kind of camping.

    SvarSlet
  4. All new stuff to me but definitely interesting.

    SvarSlet
  5. That's totally new to me also - thank you for the education!

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.