tirsdag den 12. marts 2019

Håb -- Hope

     I går kiggede Uglemor på sine laurbær der overvintrer på badeværelset og opdagede at der var skjoldlus igen-igen. Senere, medens hun skrubbede bladene med den lyserøde tandbørste, opdagede hun noget meget bedre - nye skud!
     Der er forår på vej!

-- 🌱 --

Yesterday MotherOwl looked at the bay laurel wintering in our bathroom. She discovered that the poor plant once again is beset by wax scales.
Later, while using the pink toothbrush, MotherOwl found something much better on the laurel. New shoots!
Spring will come!


2 kommentarer:

  1. Spring will come, and i hope you can rid the poor plant of the wax scales.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you for your wellwishes. I'm afraid, I'll never get totally rid of the wax scales, but this year I found the first ones, not a total infestation, like the past two years. My hope is to keep them at an acceptable level.

      Slet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.