torsdag den 25. juni 2026

Månedens farve ~ Juli ~ Colour of the Month

The colour of the Month for July is  ~  Månedens farve for juli er



9 kommentarer:

  1. Very pretty! It's a color I'm likely to find outdoors.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, this is an outdoor colour - and this might just awaken my stupporn streak and make me look for indoor grens ;)

      Slet
  2. I agree with mimi, this colour is most likely an outdoor one, though a few of my fake indoor plants might match.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Fake indoor plants ;) Now this sounds intresting. What's wrong with the live ones? Except for them always dying when living in my windowsill.

      Slet
    2. I have allergies so real plants with flowers and pollens and live potting soil cannot be inside, the dampness of the soil especially is a problem as it might contain mould spores and mould is my biggest allergy.

      Slet
    3. Oh, sad story. Much worse than my inability to keep them alive, they try to kill you. Artificial flowers won't ;)

      Slet
  3. I am currently scheduling the words you have supplied for July but have somehow lost the image of a dormer window which you sent. Can you please email it again?

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar, og prøver at svare på alle kommentarer .

I am grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.