fredag den 18. september 2020

Bye Legacy Blogger - You'll be Missed

As of today I am no longer given the option to change back
See, something's missing here!
Sniff-sniffle-sob!

This is still written in Legacy Blogger, because I had it open in another tab. But it can't be long till it's totally gone.

And I found a new, stupid thing in New Blogger:
  Pressing Enter inserts < p > meaning a new paragraph adding an extra new line.
  If you want good ole < br > giving only a single line you now have to remember to hold down Shift while pressing Enter!   Extra work for all of us courtecy of DNB. Sorry for the extra spaces, if I did not add them, they just did their job, but was not written out.

6 kommentarer:

  1. Definitely missed.
    I am really, really frustrated about accessing posts from my reading list. I click on a post to open it - and get asked whether I am sure that is what I want. And I have sent feedback on this feature LOTS of times.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Reading list? Is that the place in my screenshot?

      Slet
    2. On the left hand side, reading list is immediately above 'view blog' and is how I access the many, many blogs I follow so that I don't miss posts.

      Slet
    3. It says something like: This page is trying to redirect you to [the site I clicked] and I have to slick the link to access the site. Is that what you mean? It does send me straight there in Legacy.
      By the way, I have found a way to access Legacy logger even if it's not there any more. Do you want to try it? Then I'll make a post on how to.

      Slet
    4. That is exactly what I meant. And yes, I would appreciate having access to legacy blogger again.

      Slet
  2. It is possible i won't be able to blog at all, i am still trying to even get the new blogger to save the title of a post.

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.