Sider

De glemte sider

torsdag den 27. august 2026

Månedens farve ~ September ~ Colour of the Month

The colour of the Month for September is  ~  Månedens farve for september er



8 kommentarer:

  1. This is a beautifully bright color.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Bright, yes, Orange is not really my cup of tea, but in small amounts it can be fine.

      Slet
  2. I agree with mimi, it's beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  3. Svar
    1. Lucky yu. I hope you'll post about it, then.

      Slet
  4. A bit bright color but I like it, kind of make me think of Halloween and autumn.

    Have a lovely day.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's quite autumny. I do hope it's not an omen. Autumn should please wait a bit yet.

      Slet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar, og prøver at svare på alle kommentarer .

I am grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.