It started off innocently with blue arrows and squiggles sprayed on the tarmac.
Det begyndte uskyldigt nok med blå pile og underlige symboler på asfalten.
"My" arrow - and very dusty shoe! ~ "Min" pil, og meget støvede sko!
Then came the signs and so on.
Så kom skiltene og alt det andet.
Now every arrow has its own small excavation. Tomorrow: My arrow. New water pipes are installed.
Nu har hver pil sin egen lille udgravning. I morgen er det min pil, der står for tur. Vi får lagt nye vandledninger.
And they're BLUE! ~ Og de er BLÅ!
I like the new blue pipes very much.
SvarSletSo do I, and I find it very nice that they do it as prevention instead of waiting until all the pipes are holey.
SletNew pipes are a blessing! May they last a long time.
SvarSletNew pipes are good. I like very much that they do it. The old ones are old, but not decrepit. I think now is the rigth time, and I find that we're lucky to live in an area with such a sensible water provider.
Slet